venerdì 9 maggio 2008

Pink Fluo Stars Earrings, polymer clay, new listing on Etsy!



Hello dears! How are you today? In these days, and in the next weeks, I'll be very busy with my exams... I have to study, but I'm actually not so happy =( I'd prefer creating and crafting but I can't! Some evenings, when I'm not so tired, I create something...

These, for exemple, are my new listing on my Etsy shop!
A very cute pair of earrings, with pink fluo stars made of FIMO (polymer clay), and varnished with a special gloss lacquer for polymer clay after baking. The stars DON'T glow in the dark. They are completely handmade, with NO moulds.
Do you like them? I do!
If you click on the photo, you'll see it larger in its Flickr page.
You can find it in my ETSY shop, but if you are interested in buying and you haven't an Etsy account, feel free to contact me at petitefraise@live.it !

Ok, now it's time to go back to my books =(
Goodbye!

Ciao a tutti, miei assidui lettori! =P
Come state? Io sono uno straccio, in questi giorni e nelle prossime settimane sarò impegnatissima con i miei esami universitari, e quindi sotto con lo studio... =( Preferirei tanto passare il mio tempo a creare, ma invece mi tocca stare sui libri! Qualche sera, se non sono troppo stanca, qualcosina la faccio...

Per esempio, vi presento gli orecchini che ho appena messo in vendita nel mio negozietto Etsy . Sono orecchini simpatici, rappresentanti delle stelline realizzate completamente a mano, senza stampi, in fimo, nella colorazione rosa fluo (NON è quella che si illumina al buio, non fate come me che invece ne ero convinta! =P), lucidate dopo la cottura con una vernice apposita.
Sono molto semplici, ma mi piacciono! E a voi? =)
Se cliccate sulla foto la vedrete più grande nella sua pagina Flickr.
Potete trovarli nel mio negozietto
ETSY, ma se non avete un account Etsy e siete interessati all'acquisto, contattatemi pure con un'e-mail all'indirizzo petitefraise@live.it !
Adesso è tempo di tornare ai miei libri...
A presto! =D

Mary

2 commenti:

Kelly ha detto...

Very cute designs! I've added you to my blog!

http://camiasdesigns.blogspot.com/

under my fave section.

:)

Maria ha detto...

Thank you! =D

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...