domenica 27 aprile 2008

FIMO Pink Fluo and Yellow Stars Earrings, polymer clay



Hello! =)

How are you? Today is a beautiful sunny day, and I'm happy because I don't go to job: this afternoon I'll go to the baptism of a cousin =D

Today I'd like to show you this cute pair of earrings: they have pink fluo and yellow stars made of FIMO (polymer clay), and they're varnished with a special gloss lacquer for polymer clay after baking. The stars DON'T glow in the dark. They are completely handmade by me, with NO moulds! =)
Click on the photo to see it larger on its Flickr page.

You can find them on my Etsy and DaWanda shops, but if you haven't an Etsy or DaWanda account but you're interested in buying, please send me an e-mail at petitefraise@live.it .

Well... I hope you'll have a very nice Sunday!!!

Ciao! Come state? Oggi è una bella giornata di sole, e io sono feliSCe perché non andrò in gelateria a lavorare: nel pomeriggio mi aspetta il battesimo di una cuginetta piccina picciò =)

Oggi vi voglio mostrare questo colorato paio di orecchini: hanno delle stelline gialle e rosa fluo, sono in fimo e lucidate con una vernice apposita dopo la cottura. Le stelle però non si illuminano al buio! Sono completamente fatte a mano da me, senza l'aiuto di stampi. =)
Cliccando la foto la vedrete più grande nella sua pagina Flickr.

Potete trovarli nei miei negozietti Etsy e DaWanda, ma se non avete un account su questi due siti ma siete interessati all'acquisto, mandatemi una mail all'indirizzo petitefraise@live.it .

Auguro a tutti una buonissima domenica!

Mary

Nessun commento:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...