giovedì 24 aprile 2008

Fimo Snow White Pendant, polymer clay



Hello! Today I should study for my exams, but before I want to show you my recently listed creations on my Etsy and DaWanda shops!

Here they are: Cute pendants representing the famous character of the fairy tale Snow White, made of fimo (polymer clay). I didn't use any moulds, they're completely handmade by me! They mesure about 4 cm.
If you click on the photo, you can see it larger on its Flickr page.
*Entirely made by me, please respect my work!*
For more information just visit my profile or contact me at petitefraise@live.it

Ciao! Oggi dovrei studiare per i miei esami universitari ormai prossimi, ma prima vi voglio mostrare le mie ultime creazioni messe in vendita nei miei negozietti Etsy and DaWanda !
Ecco qui: ciondoli con Biancaneve in fimo, realizzati da me senza l'aiuto di stampi. =) Misurano circa 4cm.
Se cliccate sulla foto la potrete vedere ingrandita nella sua pagina Flickr.
*Non copiare o cita sempre la tua fonte d'ispirazione!*
Se volete ulteriori informazioni, visitate il mio profilo o contattatemi pure all'indirizzo e-mail
petitefraise@live.it

Mary

Nessun commento:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...