domenica 20 aprile 2008

FIMO Red Apple Earrings, polymer clay



Hello! =)
This is my new Etsy listing! This pair of earrings was sold on DaWanda, but today I decided to put them on sell on Etsy. Obviously they're not the same I sold on DaWanda, but they're very very similar.
A pair of cute earrings, with two red apples made of fimo (polymer clay), and varnished with a special gloss lacquer for polymer clay. I used also plastic beads.
You can find the link to shops to the left!
I wish you a very good Sunday... today I'll have to work =(

If you want some more information you can contact me at petitefraise@live.it .


Ciao! Questo è il nuovo paio di orecchini che ho messo in vendita sul mio negozietto Etsy. Ne avevo già venduto un paio simile su DaWanda =)
Orecchini con mele rosse in fimo, verniciate dopo la cottura. Ho usato anche qualche perlina in plastica.
Potete trovare il link ai miei negozi nella colonna qui a sinistra!
Vi auguro una buonissima domenica... almeno voi divertitevi, io dovrò lavorare! =(

Se siete interessati a maggiori informazioni contattatemi scrivendomi all'indirizzo e-mail petitefraise@live.it .

A presto,

Mary

1 commento:

Hello! ha detto...

Ma che belle queste mele! :)
Hanno proprio un'aria appetitosa!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...